Library

visits:1306

The library of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine was established three years after the establishment of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, corresponding to the year 1370 AH, with three hundred books and in an area of less than 15 square meters.

The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine first started its educational activity under the name of Education School in 1367 AH by accepting students in the associate degree in veterinary medicine and in 1375 AH it became a faculty in 1384 by accepting students in the undergraduate and general doctorate levels of veterinary medicine.

With the transfer of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine to a new building in 2013 in Khavaran town (located on Basmanj road), the library was first moved to the second floor and then to the first floor. In 2017, the faculty provided a suitable space for the library and study hall, which was officially put into operation in the spring of 2018, with the efforts and support of the respected management of Dr. Mousavi.